Terms & Conditions
Upon accessing www.techupperhand.com, the site user agrees to comply with all terms and conditions in accordance to local government laws and regulations enforced within residing territories of permanent and temporary basis. Navigation of this website will be deemed as formal consent on behalf of the user in acceptance with such terms and conditions confirming compliance of use at all times. Should the user disagree entirely or partially with any information listed, site navigation access to all intellectual property shall be considered forbidden while the user is encouraged to discontinue web browsing actions.
Specifications of the terminologies “us” or “we” will strictly refer to the business outfit or any other form of representation pertaining to the actual website founder/s, owners or legal associates. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- All content hosted on the pagination areas of the website is available for general information and personal use omitting any possible forms of illicit action. This disclaimer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Access to this website leads to cookies automatically being stored on your device to monitor browsing preferences. By approving the use of such, personal information may be stored on our end upon the request of third party automated protocols designed to compile details such as IP address, information automatically sent by your browser and any other data voluntarily sent.
- Warranty or guarantee of accuracy, timeliness, totality or appropriateness of informational content and materials found or offered on this site is excluded on behalf of any or all delegates under any particular purpose. This constitutes your responsibility as the user to acknowledge that any site information or materials may be of inaccurate context or prone to errors. Therefore, liability will be subject to exclusion for any such inaccuracies or errors permitted by law.
- The use of information or materials publicly advertised on this website is fully at your own risk and we do not assume responsibility for the liability. This dictates it is you who is held accountable for ensuring that any products, services or information made available through this site meet your true needs and requirements.
- This website contains material owned or licensed to us as well as free source content without any specific classification. Materials include, but are not limited to, composition, fonts, graphics and design. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, forming part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may result in legal claims for damage, felony and/or criminal action.
- On an ongoing basis, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website/s. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.